Winter, the coldest season of the year and also has shorter daytime. As the sun goes down and the sky gets darker, the temperature is getting colder. Everybody starts to leave Kiyomizu-dera as it closed at 6PM.
While strolling at Fushimi Inari neighborhood area, I suddenly stopped. I was analyzing whether is it true that I see a coffee shop at the shrine area?
Vermilion is the name. A small cafe at the front but spacious inside. A small cafe in the middle of small neighborhood.
The name was kinda similar to me, but can’t remember where I caught the name of Vermilion.
Without hesitation, we entered this cafe. It was like, ‘Finally I found coffee in Kyoto!’ my heart says.
Hello everyone! I hope you guys doing well. Sorry for a very slow update. I had fever for few days (last two weeks) then suffered from flu & cough (still have a little cough now). Please take care of your health 🙂
Tobacco Stand, first store at Commune 246 entrance
I’ve been craving for green tea (抹茶, matcha) products recently. So these are some food that I’ve been ‘collecting’. ❤
Clockwise from top to bottom :
– Herborist Body Butter, Matcha Milk w/ Shea Butter
– Pejoy from Glico, love the matcha cream inside ❤
– Pocky, always my fav
– Kirkland Signature tea bag
– Vorjes Greentea Jasmine Latte
– Kinoko no san from Meiji, green tea mushroom biscuit
– Chocomory choc-o-bar, chocolate bar w/ green tea & rice cracker
– Chocomory choc-o-bites, matcha chocolate w/ almond
– Sencha tea bag from Yamamotoama
– Sunflower seeds from Rebo
– Caramel Corn from Tohato, matcha flavor
Are you matcha fans? Share with me your fav matcha products!